Party time

After meeting Arun, I met George at the Oberoi hotel around 9pm. We took couple of beers along with chicken Chettinad(oh!!! real spicy) and talked for a while. Talked about all crazy stuff on earth like career goals, night party adventures, personal life blah blah...
The day before, George met a guy at the Etheena club in Leela palace and got an invite for the fashion party conducted by a Bollywood actor. We went there and it was unbelievable. There was a dance going on the stage. The girls were on bikinis, totally exposed and dancing in front of high society crowd of 300 people (of course all drunk !!).There were some Russian models and other girls who flew from outside India. Guys believe me; I have seen such stuff in US but not in India. Due to some technical reasons, I cannot post the photos taken during the party but shoot me a personal mail, I will share it :-). I am surprised to see things like this happening in India. I met the some new folks, all filthy rich kids, totally drunk, spending their father’s money with some girls around. At 11.30, as per the Bangalore law, they need to close down the place and hence we decided to roll.
Night is still young and the next hot destination, Club 9. Not sure why they didn’t close down the club at 11.30pm. We had some beers and then started dancing. Met some more guys & girls. I exchanged my card with a guy who is running his own software company. They are in the process of developing a product with similar functionality as Tally. Currently he is running the office from his garage. Man, I am impressed. It takes real guts to start off stuff like that after quitting a nice job. We talked for a while and he asked me whether I freelance. I was surprised by this question. I was like, you know..I have never thought about it, but then can give a shot. Just didn’t want to miss an opportunity, but then didn’t want to commit anything. He introduced me to another friend of his. Oh god!!! I really cannot remember any of these guys name. This guy is really funny and he owns a discotheque. Can you believe that? Chit chatted for a while.
It was almost 2am in the morning by the time we left the club. Came home, browsed for a while and crashed on to the bed.

2 comments:

Srikanth said...

enjoy!! and send in the pics ;-)

Tedy Kanjirathinkal said...

pudu, pubbing hard, huh..? :-)
(well... what's holding u back..? ;-) u know my gmail id!)
:-))