GMAT GMAT GMAT!!!!!

Under the mentorship of Arun, I have started my GMAT preparations. I am finding it very difficult to achieve the target of 50 questions a day, which is like 2.5-3hrs of studies. These days I have very less office work and devote most of my time reading different GMAT forums like Testmagic, Pagalguy, Scoretop etc. I felt very enthused and inspired by reading the posts in these forums and really appreciate all the efforts of sharing information by each member. You have all the information in the net and it’s only a matter of digging it to find them out.
I want to be back in college by 2008. There are lots of schools out there and I am very confused which all to look at. Forgot to mention, I applied for SPJain institute in Dubai. This institute is well rated among the other Asian peers like NUS and Melbourne University. It’s a one year course and stream specific. During the course, you spent 6 months in the Dubai campus and next 6 months in the Singapore campus. This will give you exposure to both these economies. If admitted, I will do the MBA in Investment Banking. Finance sector is hot in Dubai as well as Singapore and hence might get placed in one of these places. On the flip side, the institute is only 2 years old and the profiles getting admitted have an average work experience of 2-3 years. With 5 years of experience, I think I will be the oldest guy around :-(
On the application front, I will be getting a response by end of this month. Lets wait and watch.

I am really worried about my investments these days. The stock market is behaving crazy for the last 2-3 days. It’s shedding around 100 point’s everyday. I thought this week would be really good as the quarter results season have started. It’s the Infosys results tomorrow and the stock fell by more than 100rs in the last couple of days. God knows what’s happening...

No comments: