The clock is ticking...

At last I have decided to book my dates for GMAT. The D day is on Apr 20th, 2007. Oh boy, the clock is ticking and I need to gear up, only 73 days left. I was little superstitious and hence avoided Tuesdays for the test date :-). Added a counter in my blog to keep myself motivated and not to loose focus.

Folks, pray for me, I don’t want to screw this up and go through the same process again.

The good news is out. I am getting married to Dhanya on Apr 29th. Too many things to be planned starting with design of the invitation cards to the first night :-)
All are invited. One of our engagement snaps attached..


Other things which happened in the last few days

* Got through all the vagaries of the H1 visa approval and hence will be back in US by mid of May.
* Company is planning to send me for SQL Server 2005 training, which will go into my resume as a bullet point.
* My manager agreed to change my dell DL100 laptop to a lighter one.
* My fiancée is out today for jewellery shopping. Hope she gets a bag full of it and I can fund my education fees with that :-)
* Had a nice booze party yesterday and at last ended up breaking a beer bottle.
* As I was watching the Sunday noon movie, the power went off. Later realized that its not a blackout and its just for us. Ok, let’s check this out. Someone removed the fuse and disconnected the power cable to our house. Oh god!!! We haven’t paid the electricity bills for the last 2 months. They could have waited till the end of the movie.. I was watching Mammottys king :-)

6 comments:

Seena said...

Best of luck buddy, for GMAT. And let’s hope Dhanya get lot of jewellery. Share with us if it is too much for you

the being said...

Congrats, Sreenath!!!
u guys make a really cute couple :)

Best of luck with the GMAT!

Sreenath said...

@seena -
we will work on this later :-)
@sudha -
Thanks, Will keep you posted. I need a lot of help from you folks on the gmat front..

Tedy Kanjirathinkal said...

pudu on fire :-)

Unknown said...

Hallons! Good luck with ur GMAT prep. N best wishes in advance for your marriage ;-). Clock is ticking indeed!! haha

Sreenath said...

@sumith

Thanks man!!